Saturday, March 7, 2015

Papercrafting Haul

I went to Scrapbooking Forever in Thousand Oaks, CA today because they were having a big sale- pick your percent off! I'm a sucker for arts & crafts sales! XP

Anyway, here's what I got:


-Paper Smooches Notebook Scallop die

-Lawn Fawn Milk and Cookies stamp set
-Lawn Fawn Flirty Frames stamp set

-KaiserCraft Hello Sunshine Collection 12x12 paper (I think this paper is called Grin)

-12x12 sheet of gold glitter paper by Best Creation Inc. (I love it bc the glitter doesn't rub off at all)


Can't wait to play with this stuff! :)

-Erica Miskel

4 comments:

  1. Hi Erica!
    You were the random winner on my blog for the OCC Stretch Your Dies class!
    Can you please email me and we can get you signed up!

    Thanks!
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thanks!! I'm so happy that I won, but I have already signed up for Stretch Your Dies! Darn, the one time I win something...I already have it! Haha

      Delete
  2. can you email me at ssklauck at gmail dot com with the email you registered with and they'll refund your registration fee. ;)

    ReplyDelete